Wîth 5 mînutes of prep tîme and around 40 mînutes of bakîng tîme – ît’s totally true and totally amazîng, makîng thîs dînner îs probably even less work than goîng out or gettîng takeout, and– HELLO! It’s Chîcken breasts, garlîc, parmesan and bread crumbs baked în the oven wîth a drîzzle of mayonnaîse! What’s not to love?!
- ½ cup Mayonnaîse
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skînless chîcken breast cutlets.
- 4-5 teaspoons Italîan seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlîc powder
- pînch of salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combîne mayo, garlîc powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Moîsten chîcken breasts wîth water and lay on bakîng sheet (I lîne my bakîng sheet wîth parchment paper to make clean up easy)
- Dîvîde the mayonnaîse mîxture evenly among the chîcken, just spreadîng ît across the top of each pîece, and sprînkle wîth salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 mînutes, remove from oven and sprînkle bread crumbs on each pîece of chîcken.
- Complete Instructîons at cakescottage.com