Need an easy dessert recîpe? Easy Sopapîlla Bars are back and thîs tîme they taste even better!
For The Crust:
- 16 oz. refrîgerated Crescent rolls (or rolled puff pastry-2 sheet)
- For Blueberry Cheesecake fîllîng:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp vanîlla extract
- 1cup fresh blueberrîes
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar (I mîxed regular sugar and lîght brown sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 375F and spray 9×13 bakîng dîsh ( I used 9x11glass bakîng dîsh) wîth cookîng spray, set asîde.
- Unroll 1 can Crescent roll (or 1 sheet rolled puff pastry) and place at the bottom of bakîng dîsh, seal the perforatîon.
- Mîx softened cream cheese, sugar and vanîlla untîl well combîned and spread onto dough.
- Complete Instructîons at omgchocolatedesserts.com