Classic Braised Beef Short Ribs are cooked low and slow untîl they reach fall-off-the-bone delîcîousness. Thîs sîmple dîsh îs a classîc that îs full of comfort food flavor.
- 6 (about 4 pounds) bone-în short rîbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra vîrgîn olîve oîl
- 1/2 whîte onîon dîced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlîc crushed
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons worcestershîre sauce
- 1 sprîg fresh rosemary
US Customary – Metrîc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season all sîdes of the short rîbs wîth salt and pepper.
- For more on thestayathomechef.com