The cookie dough is super easy to make — any standard cookie recipe would do, really. Just scoop it into small balls, freeze, then dip into melted chocolate and you’re done
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 200 g milk chocolate chopped
- 200 g dark chocolate chopped
US Customary – Metric
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and salt, set aside.
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugars and beat on high until pale and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Reduce speed to low and slowly add in flour mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Slowly pour in milk. Increase speed to med-high and beat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Complete Instructîons at livforcake.com