Cheese filled tortellini are smothered in a savory tomato based cream sauce with healthy spinach stirred right in for a perfect meatless family meal.
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Begin by boiling your tortellini noodles until they are al dente (aka ready). Follow the directions on the package for boiling time.
- While the tortellini is boiling, roughly chop the spinach.
- Heat a large skillet using medium heat and put the two minced garlic into it. Saute it briefly until fragrant, about thirty seconds or so.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ 4sonrus.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.
FOR MORE FAVORITE DINNER RECIPES, CHECK OUT:
- Recìpe: Mushroom and Garlìc Spaghettì Dìnner
- EASY HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPES FOR DINNER
- EASY BAKED BUFFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS FOR SPECIAL DINNER