This Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken recipe has only 3 ingredients and is super easy to make.
When it comes to making dinner, I LOVE to use my crock pot With after-school activities ramping up again soon it is just so nice to know that dinner is ready to go and I don’t have to spend precious time in the kitchen during those after school hours. I have a Hamilton Beach Crock Pot and I love it! It is perfect for feeding a family of four and we always have leftovers when I make this crock pot hawaiian chicken so if you have a larger family it would work well too.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) barbeque sauce
- Place chicken in a greased 3.5-5 quart crock pot
- Combine drained pineapple and BBQ sauce in a bowl and pour over meat
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ herecomesthesunblog.net for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.
FOR MORE FAVORITE DINNER RECIPES, CHECK OUT: