Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites Recipe – super easy candy idea for the holidays! Great gift for chocolate and caramel lovers!
These Caramel Pretzel Bites are delicious with our Homemade Christmas Caramels – Christmas Caramel’s Recipe: HERE. You can also make them with store bought caramels, but you will need to soften them up a bit. To use a store-bought caramel (like Brach’s or Kraft), follow these directions:
- 24 pretzels
- 12 in caramel squares unwrapped, cut half, I used Kraft
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate melted with 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Layer all pretzels on the sheet.
- Place half of caramel squares on each pretzel.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ favfamilyrecipes.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.
FOR MORE FAVORITE COOKIES RECIPES, CHECK OUT:
- Vegan Old-Fashìoned Iced Oatmeal Cookìes
- Recìpes For Moose Fart Cookìes
- OLD FASHIONED SOFT MOLASSES COOKIES