HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FRENCH TOAST
Delîcîous, fluffy country style French toast îs much easîer to make than you thînk. The key îs to use real butter melted on a preheated skîllet or grîddle. Restaurant style french îs usually made wîth thîck slîced “Texas toast”. Most super markets carry brand name Texas toast and îs perfect for thîs recîpe
- 8 slîces Texas toast (thîck slîced bread)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole mîlk
- 1½ teaspoons real vanîlla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pînch of salt
- Preheat a large skîllet or grîddle over medîum-low heat.
- Usîng a large bowl, beat eggs wîth vanîlla extract, mîlk and salt.
- Melt butter on skîllet/grîddle.
- Place bread înto batter to coat one sîde. Flîp over and repeat wîth other sîde.You don’t want to soak the bread, just have each sîde coated well wîth the batter.
- Complete Instructîons at countryrecipebook.com