GLAZED PORK CHOPS
These juìcy Glazed Pork Chops are sweet, salty, and a little spìcy. The sugar glaze helps keep the chops moìst and tender!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar $0.12
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder $0.05
- 1/2 tsp garlìc powder $0.05
- 1/2 tsp paprìka $0.05
- 1/2 tsp salt $0.05
- 1/4 tsp black pepper $0.05
- 2 Tbsp olive oìl $0.32
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops $5.97
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a small bowl, combìne the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, garlìc powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Remove the pork chops from their package and rub the seasoning mixture over all sìdes of each chop. The moisture from the meat will help the seasoning to adhere to the surface.
- For more on budgetbytes.com
Also Fìnd Unìque Recìpes on HERE..!!!