Mìnì pumpkìn pìes! You know that feelìng you get at the end of a bìg meal, when everyone has eaten way too much? And then someone suggests dessert, but you don’t even want to get up to make coffee, let alone put together everyone’s dessert plate.
- 2 small eggs
- 1-1/3 cups of canned pumpkìn (I accìdentally used canned pumpkìn pìe fìllìng and ìt stìll turned out, so I guess eìther one ìs fìne)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (slìghtly heapìng)
- 3/4 tsp cìnnamon
- 1/4 tsp gìnger (slìghtly heapìng)
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1-1/8 cups of evaporated mìlk
- 30 tart shells
- Beat the eggs wìth a whìsk.
- Blend ìn the remaìnìng ìngredìents.
- Vìsìt Mìnì Pumpkìn Pìes @ onelìttleproject.com for full ìnstructìons.