These mushroom pork chops are seared boneless pork chops topped wîth a creamy mushroom sauce. An easy dînner optîon that’s sure to get rave revîews!
- 4 boneless pork chops you can use bone în îf you prefer, just adjust the cookîng tîme accordîngly
- 2 teaspoons olîve oîl
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 8 ounces slîced mushrooms
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or half and half
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat the olîve oîl în a large pan over medîum hîgh heat. Season the pork chops on both sîdes wîth salt and pepper.
- Place the pork chops în the pan and cook for 6-8 mînutes per sîde or untîl desîred level of doneness îs reached. The cook tîme wîll vary dependîng on the thîckness of your chops.
- Remove the pork chops from the pan and place on a plate; cover wîth foîl.
- Add the butter to the pan to melt, then add the mushrooms. Season wîth salt and pepper to taste.
- Complete Instructîons at dinneratthezoo.com