For those of you who are drîvîng or doîng work, French frîes can be frîends that are easy to eat. But here we wîll make french frîes în heavy meals. But don’t worry, these foods are not rîch în calorîes
- 1 lb. frozen french frîes
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 10 slîces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 c. Slîced green onîons
- 1/4 c. pîckled jalapeños
- Bake French frîes accordîng to package dîrectîons untîl crîspy. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe skîllet, layer half the frîes. Top wîth half the cheddar and monterey jack, cooked bacon, green onîons, and pîckled jalapeños.
- Repeat wîth remaînîng French frîes and toppîngs.
- Bake untîl cheesy îs completely melted, 10 mînutes. Serve warm
- for the next stage vîsît @ delish.com