These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are seriously easy and delicious. Scoop these juicy shrimp, tender bell peppers and onions into a soft warm tortilla for a super fast weeknight dinner.
The onions and bell pepper are sliced very thin so that they cook at the same rate at the shrimp and everything is cooked on just one sheet pan. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro for a dinner that is packed with flavor and veggies!
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- several turns of freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortillas warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ number-2-pencil.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.
FOR MORE FAVORITE DINNER RECIPES, CHECK OUT:
- Recìpe: Mushroom and Garlìc Spaghettì Dìnner
- EASY HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPES FOR DINNER
- EASY BAKED BUFFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS FOR SPECIAL DINNER