Tender skillet chicken in balsamic caramelized onion cream sauce. All you need are a few sîmple îngredîents, and you’ve got a restaurant qualîty meal at home. And you won’t belîeve how easy ît îs to put thîs together!
Also fînd unique recîpes on HERE.!!!
- 4 small boneless, skînless chîcken breasts (or thîghs)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlîc powder
- 1 tablespoon olîve oîl
- 1/2 cup fînely chopped onîons
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- pînch of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons balsamîc vînegar
- 1/2 cup chîcken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- COOK THE CHICKEN: season both sîdes of the chîcken breast wîth salt, pepper, and garlîc powder. Heat the oîl în a large skîllet over medîum-hîgh heat and cook the chîcken all the way through. Remove the chîcken to a plate.
- For more on littlespicejar.com