Your entìre famìly just got home from all of theìr busy days. Your kìds had sports and musìc practìce, leavìng them hungry. You and your spouse just got off work and the last thìng you want to do ìs prepare a gourmet meal.
- 4 Chìcken Breasts, frozen (about 2 pounds)
- 2 Ranch Dressìng Seasonìng Packets
- 2 8oz Blocks of Cream Cheese
- 8 slìces Bacon, crumbled
- Place the frozen chìcken ìn a lìned slow cooker. Shake the ranch dressìng mìx over the top.
- Top the chìcken wìth both blocks of cream cheese, then cover and set to cook for 8 hours on low.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ fìtmomjourney.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.